Searching...

A surprise from Norway

Hello everybody! How are you?
This morning I've been to the doctor, he told me to stay at home some more days and rest, I have a bad cough now plus conjuntivitis. I'm a bit fed up.....
I want to go out and spend my planned weekend in Nice, which we had to postpone of course. I also want to do some shopping, a new black skirt for my summer nights in Paris.....

Speaking of good news, today I received a nice parcel from Norway. Aina sent me her lovely vintage clock.



she wrote me a delicious note



here's the clock



an extra little envelope


a secon vintage clock!




THANK YOU AINA I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
I will show you where I will put it in my new home.


Thank you for all your lovely comments and wishes of a fast recovering.
You really made my days look better.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!