Searching...

Today I've thought it was over.....


Today I thought
"I will never see him anymore"




McDreamy
Dr. Shepherd
Derek

Do you have a kind of fiction addiction?
I have an addiction for Grey's Anatomy
I follow each episode from the very first one

The funny thing is
I hate blood
If I see blood I faint

In Grey's Anatomy you can see litres of blood
But still, I can't help it.
Each season it's a sort of heart attack!

Today I was able to see the last episodes of season 6
The season finale
It really took my breath away.

And it scared me,
today I thought I should never see him anymore
Can you believe?
For those who follow and love GA too-
you can understand what I'm talking about




Derek Shepherd is the soul of the fiction
It's our hero
Our prince charming
The one who makes us think
"He really exists"



I have a secret crush on Patrick Dempsey


Okay, now it's not secret anymore



And okay I lied-
Gerard Butler is not the only one I adore so much

But this is fiction right? Not reality,
so I'm allowed to dream BIG

And I decided that I can have more than one secret crush!




Isn't he gorgeous in this Versace campaign?




This is a nice way to wake up every blessed morning...
{Congrats to his wife!}




Patrick, take me away with you
I will raise your twins and children
and your dogs if you have any





What will happen in the next GA season?
I don't know but at least
I know that Derek will be still there.




{Patrick Dempsey}



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!