Searching...

I need your help!!





Okay
I really need your help!
Okay
Ho davvero bisogno di voi!


My pc
is
sick
Il mio pc
รจ
malato


And I'm really mad about it!
I hate my pc!
I know it needs
the doctor
but this morning
it really could be
the first pc ever
flying
Sono cosรฌ furiosa!
Odio il mio pc!
So che urge un
dottore
ma questa mattina
ha rischiato di essere
il primo pc
capace di volare

Yes
because I wanted to
throw it
out of my window!
Sรฌ
perchรจ volevo
gettarlo fuori
dalla finestra!

I fantasized about a new pc
then I remembered that I also need
a wardrobe for my bedroom
Ho fantasticato all'idea di un nuovo pc
ma poi mi sono ricordata che ho anche
bisogno di un armadio per la
camera da letto

A brand new
shining
white
Sony Vaio
Un nuovissimo
scintillante
bianco
Sony Vaio


Mmmmm

For a while it really was
in pole position
But I thought of my clothes neeeding
for a place to stay
And so
decided to repair my old one
Per un istante
il Sony Vaio era in pole position
Ma ho pensato ai miei vestiti
che hanno bisogno di un posto dove stare
Cosรฌ ho deciso di riparare il mio vecchio pc


So
I need your help
As I don't know
how long I will be deprived
of my pc
I ask you to
guestpost for me
I will be able to post them from my office
Ecco perchรจ ho bisogno di voi
Non so quanto a lungo sarรฒ
privata del mio pc
Quindi vi chiedo di
scrivere dei post per me
Cosรฌ potrรฒ almeno pubblicarli dall'ufficio



 

Contact me
All your ideas and posts
short and long
will be a joy for my heart
Contattatemi
Tutte le vs idee e i vs post
lunghi o corti
saranno una gioia per il mio cuore


THANK YOU





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!