Searching...

{Guest post} A page of inspiration




Hi everyone! I'm so honored to guestpost for Zaira today.
She was one of my first followers and I was one of hers! I love Zaira's taste, and today I have tried to find a mix of her love for French and English lifestyle and my love for luxury treats, fine dining and afternoon teas. So come with me to the Milestone Hotel located in the Kensington area in England. How would you feel to enjoy an Afternoon Tea in a hotel room looking like this...

Or maybe a romantic dinner for two in this elegant suite...


Or simply take your love or your friend down to the hotel's own tearoom. I just admire the library and the heavy English curtains... which creates the perfect atmosphere for memories to take home...Sigh!!! The charming restaurant even has its own fireplace...and watch the ceiling!!! Even details in the window... Let your dreams fly you away in this gorgeous bed... and if you wake up in the night why not some champagne and strawberries?


I hope my sweet friend Zaira's computer gets well very soon. Have a lovely day everyone!!







Thank you Kristin
you're a friend to me!!

Don't miss her blog
and her incredible giveaway
from Fortnum and Mason's
Ends September 25th
Grazie Kristin
sei un'amica!
Non perdetevi il suo blog
e il suo giveaway di
Fortnum and Mason
Fino al 25 Settembre



Ps.
Sorry if my emails are really short
-the telegraph wasn't that short neither-
but my pc just let me few minutes before turning off
Tomorrow I will know if it's seriously ill.....
Scusate se le mie mail sono sintetiche
-nemmeno il telegrafo era così sintetico-
ma il mio pc ha poca autonomia prima di spegnersi
Domani saprò se è una cosa seria


THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WROTE
AND THE ONES WHO WILL
I HOPE TO COME BACK SOON

I MISS YOU SO
MUCH!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!