Searching...

Alice got married...



Hello girls!
How are you today?
The weekend is almost here
Ciao ragazze!
Come state oggi?
Il weekend รจ vicino


In these days I'm working on my
Plan B
But I can't say
anything
at the moment
I will reveal more in the next months
if I can realize what I have in mind
And you know that I always
have something in my mind!!!
In questi giorni sto lavorando sul mio
Piano B
Ma non posso rivelare nulla
al momento
Dirรฒ qualcosa di piรน tra qualche mese
se riuscirรฒ a realizzare ciรฒ che ho in mente
E voi sapete che ho sempre qualcosa in mente!!


On Saturday
I will be at home working hard
and with a camera
Anyone wants to discover why?....
Sabato sarรฒ alla mia casetta
a finire i lavori
e con una fotocamera
Qualcuno vuole scoprire perchรฉ?....


Today instead
I want to share some pics from a
lovely and funny
wedding shoot.
You know how much I love
She always surprises me a lot.
Oggi invece
voglio condividere alcune foto
da un divertente e delizioso
servizio fotografico


This couple is simply divine!
Questa coppia รจ divina!









Everyone join to the party





I'm a fabulous Alice....




"Hey love, look what I found"

"But I'm you're best magic!"












Dear Alice.....




We are tied together








Time won't fade our love....







See you soon
xx













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!