Searching...

{Guest post} Privet and Holly

The gorgeous Z

Hello!
It is such
a pleasure
to be writing
a guest post
for my dear
friend Zaira,
whom I often
just call "Z."
{I hope she
doesn't mind!}
Although I have
a decade plus
in years over
Z, she and I
are kindred spirits
when it comes
to anything British.
We love it!
Country Living
So, when I
recently came
across this
fabulous fashion
spread in the
Wall Street Journal
Magazine, I
immediately
thought of my
beautiful Italian
friend Zaira and
her not-found-yet
but-we-know-he's-
out-there-Mr. Darcy, my moniker for the ultimate soul mate!
Isn't he wonderful?
{After all, Colin Firth who plays Mr. Darcy in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Mark Darcy in Bridget Jones Diary married an Italian girl!} Here I present a romantic British country weekend for Z and Mr. D..... {With actor Peter Krause stepping in for Colin Firth!} Friday, he would pick her up in his cute little sports car.
Then, whisk her  away to a sweet country inn.
After settling in,  Z and Mr. D would hike the property whilst exercising his dogs.....
Appetites from all that walking lead to a delicious picnic lunch under a tree.
Love sonnets and fishing while drifting on the pond....
{Z's such a sport!} Riding anyone?
Mr. D will peruse the library {he loves to read, just like Z!} while she takes a  little rest before dinner.
Thinking deep thoughts about Miss Z
The evening begins with cocktails in the sitting room, before a roaring fire. Does it get  any better than  this?
Here's a toast to the fabulous Miss Z. May her life be filled  with only happy endings!
xx Suzanne
[images:  Zaira's blog Country Living Google Images WSJ Magazine]






Suzanne
this is the most funny guest post ever written for me
Thank you so much

Mr D. is soooo gorgeous

Read Suzanne's blog at
PRIVET AND HOLLY
Yuo wont' regret it
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!