Searching...

House to home





Today I'm a bit
busy
I'm off to my house to clean
every inch of my bathrooms
Oggi sono un po' presa
con le pulizie dei bagni di casa mia


Finally
next week
the plumber will put my sanitaries
I can't wait to see all finished
I will share pics when everything done
Promised!!
Finalmente
settimana prossima
l'idraulico verrà a montarmi i sanitari
Non vedo l'ora di vederli finiti
Mostrerò tante foto a lavori conclusi
Promesso!!!


Could I leave you without some beautiful
images?
Noooooo
I enjoyed and loved those new pics
from
Potevo lasciarvi senza qualche bellissima
immagine?
Nooooo
Mi sono piaciute da matti tutte queste nuove foto
dal sito
House to Home



























































There's really much to be inspired
I would already start from the beginning to
furnish my home.....
C'è davvero molto da cui ispirarsi
Ricomincerei daccapo ad arredare casa mia
figuriamoci....





I wish you all a good Friday
I'm still waiting for an important answer
concerning my recent job interview
Auguro a tutti un felice Venerdì
Io sto ancora aspettando un'importante risposta
per il mio recente colloquio


xoxo




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!