Searching...

{Guest post} Apple pie blog

I'm really into the blog of the sweet Zaira?
Oh my god.. do not wake me!
I am so excited that I can't put together my thoughts...
About me: I am Apple, I live in Italy and I love everything has a history .. I collect antique sampler and I excite me when I hold them in hand because I think about the girls that embroidered them!
I have a little blog: Apple Pie, love for details and it is my antidote to the stress of every day. Another antidote is shopping, but I don't love buying clothes, I love stores like this: Posh on the Palm (the Cat's Meow) ^_^
Sono veramente nel blog di Zaira?
Oh mio dio, non svegliatemi!
Sono così emozionata che faccio difficoltà a mettere insieme i miei pensieri..
Mi presento: sono Apple, vivo in italia ed adoro tutto ciò che ha una storia.. Colleziono antichi sampler e mi emoziono quando li tengo in mano perché penso alla persona che li ricamò!
Ho un piccolo blog : Apple Pie,love for details ed è il mio antidoto contro le fatiche di ogni giorno.
Un'altro antidoto è lo shopping, ma non amo comprare vestiti, io amo i negozi come questo: Posh on Palm (the Cat's Meow)








you can stay outside a shop like this? Noooo... I already love the entry ...
si può restare fuori da un negozio così? Io già adoro l'entrata...


and all its contents
e tutto ciò che contiene..


you can see a book that is like a bible for lovers of shabby chic style!
Si intravede un libro che è come una bibbia per gli amanti dello stile Shabby!






I hope you like it!
Spero vi piaccia!
Now I want to thank Zaira for this great opportunity ... Thank also her broken computer , because without it maybe I never wrote on this blog that I love! ^ _ ^
Ora voglio ringraziare Zaira per questa grande opportunità... Ringraziare il suo computer rotto, perché senza di lui forse non avrei mai scritto su questo blog che adoro! ^_^
Apple


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!