Searching...

Featured on Dreamy Whites

Today is a bright day!!

When I got up this morning I turned my lap on and found a fantastic surprise from
MARIA of DREAMY WHITES.


photo courtesy Dreamy Whites

My very humble blog, born a few months ago, was featured in her wonderful and successful blog with other 5 lovely blogs by 5 fantastic ladies....You can imagine, this is a great honour and joy for me!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIA, YOU'RE A SWEETHEART!!!

She did an amazing work, you can imagine it's not easy to collect information and photos from 5 different people living in different parts of the world...It's been so generous of this lady.

If you would like to read our interviews and know some more about ourselves, go to Dreamy Whites.

For the special occasion I renewed my blog layout. Do you like it????

Thank you again for your kind support and wish you a happy weekend!!

Ps.
Last chances to participate to the giveaway. Can't wait to know who will win...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!