Searching...

Bathroom Bliss

A little update about my home makeover....

Yesterday my father dismantled tiles of my bathrooms....YEEEEH. Don't worry, I took photos of "before" but I won't show you right now because I feel....ashamed of how they looked, although it's not my fault.....But I prefer to show you how they look after the makeover!!! In the kitchen there are already the new tiles, they're sooo pretty!! On Saturday I'm going to choose and order the colour so I will paint it and the kitchen will be READY for the furniture!!! How much I'm excited!!!

Tiles for the bathroom have not arrived yet....SGRUNT!!!

Tomorrow I will be off office, I took a day free to go to Maison du Monde and look for a little chandelier for my bedroom. I'm also planning to order the mantle for my living room but sssssh....don't tell anyone.....On Sunday I'm going to visit my friends in Parma but FIRST I will have a fast stop to Ikea and purchase some items I have in mind.

For you today I chose some pictures about bathrooms I liked so much! (Sorry, but I'm in the mood for bathrooms today...can you understand why....)

Wish you a nice day!!! For me it is!!!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!