Searching...

Me and my wedding

Usually, a girl thinks a lot about her wedding.

I don't

Mmmmm

Well, not so much...

Maybe, it's because I'm still single.

[I'm not very lucky about men]

But I'm okay.

I have

my house

my family

wonderful friends

many interests

I realised many dreams all by myself

So I'm happy.

I've always believed that it's not wise

to wait for a man to make a woman happy

We are responsible for our own happiness

And I don't want to live my life waiting

I want to live

now

Some people think that I'm still single because I'm looking for

a perfect man.

That's- not- true!

I had my chances to get married...

Modestly, I received some serious proposals

But they were not ment for me,

and I was not ment for them.


I know that the perfect man does not exist.

And the physical look is not at all important for me.



Oooops...

Well......

Come on!!

I admit that physical attraction

is a bit important to me, okay??

Seriously, I want a man who is

supportive

tender


someone who can see who really I am


I know that a man like this

does exist

He just doesn't find the right direction....


[If you meet him

could you please lend him a navigator-

-the Tom Tom Love???

I will be grateful...]

Last week, one of my dear friends got married.

She is 50

I said to myself- "girl, there's still hope"-

Anyway

She made me think a bit about how I would like my wedding to be:

A great feast for anyone


 My darling friends all close  to me 


A beautiful location


Simple flowers all around


Round tables in a garden


Or

An elegant dinner in a charming restaurant


A dreamy dress

A bouquet of peonies


Some French wine


Handmade cakes


Funny decorations


Nothing expensive, just something simple and

cheerful

That will make of me the

happiest of a bride



[with utmost relief of my parents....]


And after the wedding

I will be ready for a new adventure

with the love of my life



Ready for holding hands in hard times



Ready to make our life romantic as our first dance



I will sit by his side and talk his silences



And I will never leave him alone



[dedicated to my future husband]

all photos from Once Wed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!