Searching...

La vie en Greige

Dear lovelies, how are you?? I hope fine.

In these days I paid some interesting visits to many new blogs. It's like swimming in an ocean when you think to bathe in a pool...A new blog leads you to another new and amazing blog and so on...when I start I could continue for hours and my eyes are never tired of the beauties they encounter.

One of these blogs I found (it's not new, I simply had not found it yet) fascinated me since its own name: Greige. What does it evoque in your mind?....

That's right. All those things and more. I want to share with you just a few images that you can find in this blog of this talented interior design.





















I also remind you to subscribe and participate to my first giveaway!!!!
Elapsing time SUNDAY 11th APRIL.

Zaira

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!