Searching...

Coastal style got my heart

Before starting this blog I was a girl with many ideas well fixed in my mind.
Then I discovered interior decoration styles I was not aware of.
Now, all my steady points of reference are no more  so much steady.


Recently I met Coastal style: little cozy cottages on the beach with wooden walls and floors and the colours of the sea.
It was love at first sight.
I mumbled: could I put a little of coastal touch in my house...? Mmmm maybe not. But I'm very tempted.

See yourself why....

Jane Coslick is a surprising interior designer and restorator.
Her cottages are the loveliest ever.
As soon as I saw them I want to leave and establish in one of them.
(maybe it's a signal that I need some vacation...)











TO BE CONTINUED.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!