Searching...

A few views of my kitchen





Hi girls!!!
How are you? I hope you're doing fine

As promised here I am  here with a few shots
of my kitchen
As you can see it's not finished
I have to add some shelves
the table
the chairs
Ciao ragazze!!Come state? Spero bene.

Come promesso
eccomi con qualche foto della mia cucina
Come potete vedere non ĆØ finite
Devo aggiungere qualche scaffale qua e lĆ 
il tavolo
le sedie

But the most have been done
Ma il piĆ¹ ĆØ fatto







I'm so happy about the result
I find it has an English look
but it's still fresh and quite modern

I have a thing for the ceramic sink
Imagine a red and white checked curtain
Going under......
Over the sink  figure
a steel bar where I will hang
cooking tools
pans
mugs
And manymore

And I will hang on the wall all my Alex Clarks
small paintings with
roosters, sheeps, cows  & views of the english country life
that I bought in my 2008 England tour

Sono molto soddisfatta del risultato
ha un look inglese ma fresco e moderno

sono innamorata del lavello in ceramica
Immaginate una tendina a quadri rossi e bianchi
che appenderĆ² sotto...
Sopra il lavello invece immaginate una barra in acciaio
dove appenderĆ²
utensili da cucina
padelle
tazze
e molte altre cose ancora...
Inoltre, appenderĆ² tutte le mie stampe di Alex Clark
con galli, mucche, pecore e scene di vita campestre inglese
che ho comprato durante il mio tour in Inghilterra del 2008







This is what I have on the opposite wall of the room
I like the English mirrors
They will be filled in with my
Collection of cups and mugs
Questo si trova sul lato opposto della stanza
Mi piacciono le vetrine all'inglese
Saranno riempite della mia collezione
di tazze e mugs








This is my oven!
I can't wait to experiment many new recipes
and prepare dinners for my guests!!!
I like its retro look
I could have it in burgundy
And I was really tempted
But I will have much red in my kitchen
So I didn't want to overact....
Questo ĆØ il mio forno!
Non vedo l'ora di sperimentare tante ricette
e preparare cenette per i miei ospiti!!!
Mi piace l'aspetto retro
Potevo averlo anche in bordeaux
Ed ero molto tentata
Ma ci sarĆ  molto rosso in cucina
CosƬ non volevo esagerare


Tomorrow people from Ikea will finish
and so I will start cleaning and I will
finally move all my bags full of purchases
in my kitchen

So don't miss it!!

Domani quelli di Ikea verranno a finire
cosƬ potrĆ² iniziare a pulire e finalmente
porterĆ² nella mia cucina tutti i miei acquisti

Non perdertevelo!!



I will be very busy in the next days
I hope to find you all very soon
SarĆ² molto presa nei giorni che verranno
Spero di trovarvi presto


A bientot
xx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!