Searching...

Wanna be a movie star






You already know how much I'm fond of
movies
Cinema always puts a spell on me
It's The place
where my dreams run free
in the dark of a room
where I can cry or laugh
in the secret
and be someone else for a couple of hours
Ormai sapete quanto mi piaccia il cinema
Ogni volta mi trovo sotto incantesimo
Il cinema è Il posto dove
i miei sogni corrono liberi
Dove posso piangere o ridere
in segreto
Ed essere qualcun'altra per un paio d'ore

 
 
{you've got mail}


I tell you
a secret
Vi confesso
un segreto
 
 
 
{notting hill}


Some movies
are my personal treatment
against sadness
I mean
When I feel a bit down
I open the cupboard where dvds are kept
and put one on
Alcuni film
sono il mio personale antidoto
contro la tristezza
Mi spiego
Quando mi sento un po' giù
Apro l'armadio dove tengo i dvd
e ne metto su uno
 
 
 
{the holiday}


They are almost all
romantic comedies
I watch them again and again
So from time to time
I need to widen my collection
Sono prevalentemente
commedie romantiche
Le guardo e le riguardo
Così ogni tanto
c'è bisogno di ampliare la collezione
 
 
 
{bridget jones}


When I find new lovely comedies
I feel happy as a little girl
I know from the very first scene when
that movie will be one of the favourites
when it will reach all the other ones in my cupboard
Quando scopro un nuovo film carino
Mi sento felice come una bambina
So già dalle prime scene
quando quel film diventerà uno dei miei preferiti
Quando raggiungerà tutti gli altri nell'armadio
 
 
 
{ps. i love you}


Recently
I immediately fell for two movies
Recentemente
sono stata catturata da due film

Leap Year
A lovely story set in Ireland
Wonderful landscapes
Gorgeous protagonists
Una Proposta per dire Sì
Una storia adorabile ambientata in Irlanda
Panorami spettacolari
Protagonisti impeccabili







The story-
She
{Amy Adams}
is going to Dublin to ask her boyfriend to marry her
Super precise and perfectionist
All under control
Delicious wearing
La storia-
Lei
{Amy Adams}
sta andando a Dublino a chiedere al suo fidanzato
di sposarla
Super precisa e perfezionista
Tutto sotto controllo
Completini deliziosi






 
He
{Matthew Goode}
owns a pub in Dingle
A bit cynical
Unsociable
Offers to take her to Dublin for a reward
In a red old Citroen
Lui
{Matthew Goode}
proprietario di un pub nel Dingle
Un po' cinico
Scontroso
Si offre di portarla a Dublino sotto lauta ricompensa
in una vecchia Citroen rossa






 
The rest you can imagine
or you can rent it
Il resto potete immaginarlo
O noleggiarlo
 
 



Love happens
A completely different movie
romantic
but very profound
There's much to laugh and cry
Qualcosa di speciale
Un film completamente diverso
Romantico
ma molto profondo
Si ride e ci si commuove molto






Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart
She is fabulous
He is fabulous
Together are a dream
Jennifer Aniston e Aaron Eckhart
Lei è fanvolosa
Lui è favoloso
Insieme sono un sogno






 
He
lost his wife
in a tragic accident
Now helps other people to overcome
death of some relatives
But who helps him?
Lui
ha perso sua moglie
in un tragico incidente
Ora aiuta le altre persone a superare
la morte dei loro parenti
Ma chi aiuterà lui?






 
She is a florist
A boring relationship
is a breath of fresh air
Lei è una fiorista
Ha una relazione noiosa
ed è una boccata d'aria fresca
 
 
 

I saw at cinema last week
You won't regret the show
L'ho visto al cinema settimana prossima
Non vi pentirete
 
 
 
And you
what is your favourite movie?
E voi
qual è il vostro film preferito?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sometimes I wonder about my life.
I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?
So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around?
I don't really want an answer.
I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void
-You've got mail-




 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!