Searching...

I stumbled and found myself in heaven.....edwardian house restored




I literary
stumbled upon
these photos
Sono letteralmente
inciampata
su queste foto


I was looking for
some new subscription
to make
Stavo cercando qualche nuovo
abbonamento da fare


I first bought
Period Living magazine
during one of my trips to England
It's a fresh magazine
full of pretty ideas and images
Ho comprato
Period Living
per la prima volta durante uno
dei miei viaggi in Inghilterra
E' un giornale fresco,
con tante belle idee e belle immagini






I think I
stared
at this kitchen for
several minutes
Credo di aver
fissato
questa cucina
per diversi minuti


There isn't a
single
thing
that I don't like
Non c'è una singola cosa
che non mi piace


How possible????
Com'è possibile???











What can I say more
than those pics clearly shows?
Cosa posso dire oltre
a quello che mostrano queste foto?


Nothing...
Niente...






I love those accents of red
Adoro questi accenni di rosso













Blue is not my very colour
but I find it's perfect in these bedrooms
Il blu non è il mio colore preferito
ma trovo che in queste stanze sia perfetto










I love this room
English people are able to create
comfortable and warm  rooms
with little simple things
They have a gift
Mi piace questa stanza
gli Inglesi sono capaci di creare
stanze confortevoli e accoglienti
con poche semplici cose



It's a gift
E' un dono









See you on Monday
Next week I will be involved in much works
in my home
But I will be able to show you
many pictures
Arrivederci a Lunedì
La prossima settimana sarò coinvolta
in un po' di lavori in casa
Ma  forse riuscirò a mostrarvi qualche
nuova foto


Hurrayyyyy


Enjoy a lovely weekend
xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!