Searching...

Down in the english countryside....




In this wonderful site
You can find some places
You can dream about


I fell for this cottage
Where is it?
In the english countryside
Of course....













































Those curtains remind me that I still haven't told you what I chose in the end
For my bedroom curtains
Between Kate Forman and Cabbages & Roses
Do you remeber?
Well I think I'll go for
Cabbages and Roses
So when my bedroom will be ready I will make my
purchase from their wonderful site

AN APPEAL

People of Cabbages and Roses
If you happen to read me

Please Please Please

Open a shop in Italy
Better if near where I live
I would be very grateful...

And if you need a shopgirl
Here I am!!!!
{except that your best shopgirl would be your best customer too}

Thanks
xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!