Searching...

Camilla Jensen House




I recently discovered this blog
I'm already fond of it
It's full of amazing images
Ho recentemente scoperto
questo blog
Pieno di immagini soprendenti






I loved these pictures of
 Camilla Jensen's home
Author of the
Gourmand Cookbook awarded
'Bonner Og Linser'
Mi sono piaciute queste foto
della casa di Camilla Jensen
Autrice di un libro di cucina molto premiato






I love watching her cooking
barefoot
in her kitchen
Mi piace guardare Camilla
cucinare scalza nella sua cucina






I adore the mantle in the dining area
Adoro il camino nella zona pranzo





Just. Stunning.
Semplicemente.Meraviglioso.






What can I add more?
Nothing
This house speaks for herself
Just another Norwegian discovery.
Cosa posso aggiungere?
Nulla
Questa casa parla da sola
Una nuova scoperta dalla Norvegia



images: beauty comma





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!