Searching...

A new hot week started




Hello there!
I'm back from a fab weekend
How are you?
Ciao!
Sono tornata da un weekend
favoloso
Come state?

It's a very hot summer
in Italy
E' un'estate davvero calda
qui in Italia


It's very hard to
go out with these hot temperatures
but on Saturday I've been the protagonist
of a very special photo session
I will share within the week
E' molto dura stare all'aperto
con queste temperature altissime
ma Sabato sono stata protagonista
di un servizio fotografico davvero speciale
Posterò le foto in settimana







I'm waiting for Ikea to call me
and tell me
when my kitchen is gonna be delivered and assembled
Sto aspettando la chiamata dell'Ikea
che mi comunichi la data in cui
consegneranno e monteranno la cucina







So I can't wait to take all the things I've been collecting
during these years out of my mum's closet
Non vedo l'ora di di tirar fuori dagli armadi
di mia mamma tutte quelle cose
che ho comprato in questi anni






I've always dreamt so much about my home
that I started purchasing home products
too far before I was just thinking of searching
for my home
Ho sempre sognato così tanto della mia casa
che ho iniziato a comprare cose per la casa
molto prima che solo pensassi
di cercare casa

But now the moment is near
when I will discover all those beautiful things
that have been secretly hidden
waiting for a worthy place
for their lives to start-
together with my life
to start
Ma ora il momento è vicino
quando scoprirò tutte queste cose bellissime
che sono state segretamente nascoste
aspettando per un posto più meritevole
aspettando che la loro vita iniziasse-
insieme alla mia vita







Sometimes
 when I thought that "my moment" was still very far
when I saw all my friends settled down
when I felt that my life was a little hanging
when I was afraid that there was nothing left for me
A volte
quando pensavo che il mio "momento" era ancora molto lontano
quando vedevo tutti i miei amici sistemati
quando sentivo che la mia vita era in sospeso
quando temevo che non ci fosse rimasto niente per me



I used to go to one of those full closet
and take my magic boxes out of them
my roses plates
my Sabre cutlery collection
the tableclothes I buyed in Arles
the amethist glasses
the English red tea cups
Andavo a uno di questi armadi
e tiravo fuori le magiche scatole
i miei piatti con le rose
le mie posate di Sabre
le tovaglie acquistate ad Arles
i bicchieri color ametista
le tazze inglese rosse








Dreaming the moment when all these friends of mine
could happily gather on a table
full of delicious food
and donate me pure moments of bliss
Sognavo il momento
in cui questi amici
potessero riunirsi felicemente su una tavola
piena di cibo delizioso
per regalarmi momenti di gioia

I know I told you about posting my recent purchases
The fact is
there has been some more.....
They are all disperses in various bags
that my mum hid I don't know where
It's really hard to find them right now
So di aver detto che avrei postato i miei recenti acquisti
Ma il fatto è che
sono dispersi in vari sacchetti che mia mamma
ha infognato non so dove
Per me è veramente arduo trovarli

So what about discovering them with me?
I will share every pic about every single thing
when I will take them out of bags and find them a place
in my new home
Così cosa ne dite di scoprirli insieme a me?
posterò ogni foto di ogni singola cosa che tirerò fuori
dai sacchetti per
disporle in casa mia






Francoise Rachez




I will talk soon
A presto
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!