Searching...

Denmark of my dreams




I've been thinking about it for long
I want to plan a journey to the very north of Europe
I'm so fascinated and enchanted by those places

Ci ho pensato a lungo
Voglio organizzare un viaggio nel nord Europa
Sono così affascinata da quei posti









Norway, Sweden and Denmark
are my dreamy spots for a vacation

Norvegia, Svezia e Danimarca
sono i posti per una vacanza che sogno









Small fishermen villages on the sea
open and savage landscapes
wooden and colourful houses

Piccoli villaggi di pescatori sul mare
panorami vasti e selvaggi
casette di legno colorate









If any of you have already been there
could suggest me the better places to visit?

Se qualcuno di voi ci è già stato
mi suggerisce i posti più belli da visitare?







source:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!