Searching...

Country fairy


You know how much I've always been
so fond of photography
-I'm fond of many things actually-
But photography is just prefect for me
For the way I need to express myself
For the way I like to see things

Sapete quanto io sia da sempre
appassionata di fotografia
-in realtà mi appassionano molte cose-
Ma la fotografia è perfetta per me
Per il modo in cui sento di poter esprimermi
Per il modo in cui vedo le cose



I really need to do more practise
So when I find extraordinary artists like
Loreta
I'm so inspired to learn more

Ho davvero bisogno di migliorare
Così quando trovo artisti straordinari
come Loreta
sono motivata a imparare di più



These are the kind of photos I would have liked
to take myself
Visit Loreta's blog and you just will not able
to take your eyes off

Queste sono le foto che avrei voluto scattare io stessa
Visitate il blog di Loreta e non potrete
staccare gli occhi




Her pictures have some magic
as these taken to her daughter clearly show
Magic setting
Magic light
Magic model
Magic atmosphere

Le sue immagini hanno qualcosa di magico, come
mostrano queste che ha scattato a sua figlia
Magica ambientazione
Magica luce
Magica modella
Magica atmosfera




I call it
perfection

Per me è
perfetta

































all photos taken by Loreta and published under permission





Thank you Loreta for letting me
share your amazing photos








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!