Searching...

New Year's good intentions





How long have I been sleeping?
I woke up and someone told me
it's
Quanto tempo ho dormito?
Mi sono svegliata e qualcuno mi ha detto
che รจ giร  il


2011



I can't believe it.
Since I started writing on this blog
many things have happen
Non posso crederci.
Da quando ho iniziato questo blog
molte cose sono successe


And now
What do I want to make it happen?
E ora
Cosa voglio far accadere?



Here's my wishes for this brand new year
Ecco i miei desideri per questo nuovo anno



 

Stop biting my nails
Smettere di rosicchiarmi le unghie
Dedicate myself to extreme bakery
Dedicarmi alla pasticceria estrema




Find a job I like
Trovare un lavoro che mi piace
New lenses for my camera
Nuovi obiettivi per la mia fotocamera
Write my book
Scrivere il mio libro
Make new friends
Farmi nuovi amici


See lavender fields in Provence in June
Vedere i campi di lavanda in Provenza a giugno
Stop sitting in my corner and turn my light on
Smettere di starmene seduta in un angolino e far risplendere la mia luce




A new blog layout
Un nuovo layout per il blog
Meet Mr Black & Decker and have a long relationship with him
Incontrare il sig. Black&Decker e avere una relazione duratura con lui
Meet Mr Photoshop and have a long relationship with him as well
Incontrare il sig. Photoshop e avere una relazione duratura anche con lui


Wear very feminine clothes
Indossare vestiti molto femminili
Have more faith in myself
Avere piรน fiducia in me stessa
Fight against my fears adn possibly win
Combattere contro le mie paure e possibilmente vincerle




I hope this new year may take you
to unexpected destinations
and find what you wish
Spero che questo nuovo anno vi porti
a destinazioni inaspettate
e che troviate ciรฒ che desideriate





{all pictures taken from here and here}






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!