Searching...

I'm a cottage style girl after all




If someone asked me
which style best represents me
I would be a bit embarassed
Se qualcuno mi chiedesse
quale stile mi rappresenti meglio
Sarei un po' imbarazzata




Romantic, shabby, french country, scandinavian
My home is a mix of all these styles
I like to be inspired
but everything must lead to a fresh look eventually
Romantico, shabby, country francese, scandinavo
La mia casa è un mix di tutte queste cose
Mi piace esserne ispirata
ma tutto deve mirare a un look fresco alla fine





Details are important
Less is more
Neutral scheme you can easily fill with some colours
This is what I've been taught during these precious months
I dettagli sono importanti
Meno è meglio
Schemi naturali che puoi facilmente riempire con del colore
Questo è quello che ho imparato in questi mesi preziosi





Girls out there
their blogs
their ideas
their homes
have been more helpful than any book or school
I could ever attend
Le ragazze là fuori
i loro blog
le loro idee
le loro case
sono state più istruttive di qualsiasi libro o scuola
che potessi frequentare




You need to know theory
but talent, style, aestethic taste
Is not something you learn by a book
You have it or not
Hai bisogno di conoscere la teoria
ma il talento, lo stile, il senso estetico
non si può imparare da un libro
Ce l'hai oppure no




You can imagine I'm striving to turn my passion
for those things into a real profession
I'm learning, studying by myself
But when I see images like these, buy an interior book, flip the pages of a magazine
I can easily recognize myself in what I like
After all
I'm a cottage style girl
Potete immaginare come io stia cercando di convertire la mia passione
per tutto questo in una vera professione
Sto studiando, imparando da sola
Ma quando guardo queste immagini, compro un libro di interiors, sfoglio una rivista
Posso facilmente riconoscermi in ciò che mi piace
Dopotutto
Sono una ragazza  cottage style













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!