Searching...

Random inspiration and a winner......




I hope things will settle very soon
This year is almost at its end
I really hope the next will be a nicer one
to me and to all out there who are looking ahead
for better times....
Spero che le cose si sistemino presto
Quest'anno è quasi giunto al termine
spero davvero che il prossimo sia più
clemente con me e con tutti quelli che guardano avanti
sperando in tempi migliori....


So to cheer me up
and to wish you a very happy new week
There a random collection of images
from my favourite source of inspiration
Quindi, per tirarmi su il morale
e per augurarvi un nuovo inizio di settimana
Ecco una collezione di immagini
da una delle mie fonti di ispirazioni preferite
House to home



BEDROOMS









I love this bedframe
Anyone could tell me how can I have it???
Adoro questo letto
Qualcuno può dirmi come posso averlo???





BATHROOMS


















LIVING AND DINING








COUNTRY KITCHENS










And now the winner of my giveaway:
Ed ora il vincitore del mio giveaway










Congratulation Eri!!
You won 1 year subscription to
Belle Inspiration magazine
I mail you soon
Congratulazioni Eri!!
Hai vinto l'abbonamento di 1 anno a
Belle Inspiration magazine
Ti scrivo presto





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!