Searching...

And so this is my kitchen.......





Hello my friends!!
Finally I'm here
with some pics from my home
Working and cleaning
are really in the end
so I'm excited to
show you
the first images
of my
kitchen
Finalmente sono qui
con qualche foto della mia casetta
I lavori e le pulizie sono davvero
agli sgoccioli ormai
e sono emozionata nel mostrarvi
le prime foto della
mia cucina






I still have to paint the trolley of the same
wood colour of the countertop.
The basket "onions" is from Provence
Isle sur la Sorgue to be precise....
The biscuit jar was bought 4 years ago in Etretat
Devo ancora dipingere il carrello
con l'impregante del colore del piano lavoro
Il cestino "onions" viene dalla Provenza
da Isle sur la Sorgue per essere precisi...
La biscottiera l'ho comprata 4 anni fa a Etretat






After some adding....
Dopo qualche aggiunta...











In the corner that empty space
must be fitted by a small bookcase
I love the pictures framed
from Alex Clarke
I found them in a lovely bookshop in
the Lake District 3 summers ago
The cock's recipe book is a present from my aunt
She knows it's my little obsession....
L'angolo vuoto verrà riempito da una piccola libreria
Adoro le stampe incorniciate
di Alex Clarke
Le ho trovate in una libreria carina
nel Lake District
3 estati fa







This little red kettle comes from
a small market of London
and counts exactly 10 years
Can you believe?
How many cups of teas will
be boiled right here!
La teiera rossa proviene
da un mercatino di Londra
e conta esattamente 10 anni
Potete crederci?
Quante tazze di té verranno preparate
proprio con lei!







I fell for this chandelier immediately
and decided to add those cute caps
Do you like it?
Mi sono innamorata di questo lampadario
immediatamente
e ho deciso di aggiungere i cappelli in un secondo tempo
Vi piace?






This is not the final display
How many times I will change and try new
combination!!
Questa non è la disposizione definitiva
Quante volte cambierò e proverò
nuove combinazioni!!







After some adding....
Dopo qualche aggiunta....










I like to have all my kitchenware at hand
The tin jars on the shelf are
Emma Bridgewater
They were my first purchase during my journey
around England
I really cannot imagine what could I
buy if I should return.....
Mi piace avere tutti i miei utensili da cucina a
portata di mano
I barattoli sullo scaffale sono di
Emma Bridgewater
Sono stati il mio primo acquisto nel mio
viaggio in Inghilterra
Non oso immaginare a cosa potrei comprarmi
se solo ci tornassi.....





And now a sneak peek of the
living room
Ed ora un piccolo "assaggio"
del salotto








Can you guess what is it???
Indovinate cos'è???




************



Don't forget to enter
my giveaway
Ends on 24th October!
Non dimenticate di partecipare
al mio giveway
Finisce il 24th Ottobre







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!