Searching...

A swedish obsession





Hello girls!
How things are going with you?
I hope well
Buongiorno ragazze!
Come vanno le cose?
Spero bene

This week I will be busy in packing all my
clothes and shoes books and magazines
My room is filled from ceiling to floors
Questa settimana sarò impegnata a impacchettare
vestiti e scarpe e libri e riviste
La mia stanza è zeppa dal soffitto al pavimento

It will be a hard work!
Wish me good luck
Sarà un duro lavoro
Auguratemi buona fortuna
























































I love Mora clock
In Italy it's a bit hard to find
But I bought a mini mora clock
I will show you soon
together with some pics from my (unfinished) living room
and the bathrooms
Adoro l'orologio Mora
In Italia è un po' difficile trovarli
Ma ho acquistato un mini orologio mora
Ve lo mostrerò presto
insieme ad alcune foto del mio (incompleto) salotto
e dei bagni



A bientot
xxx
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!