Searching...

Classic elegance



When I found this home
I felt astonished to see
much elegance combined with simplicity
Hope you know what I mean-
Elegant and sumptuous houses
make me feel a bit uncomfortable
Not the real homes for me
Quando ho trovato questa casa
sono rimasta letteralmente
basita
nel vedere tanta eleganza e tanta semplicitĆ  insieme
Spero capiate cosa intendo
Le case eleganti e sontuose
mi fanno sentire a disagio
Non fanno per me

But this one
is so charming in his classic style
so welcoming
I can't think of something
more perfect
Ma questa
ĆØ cosƬ affascinante nel suo stile classico
cosƬ accogliente
Non riesco a pensare a qualcosa
di piĆ¹ perfetto








I like to see the contrast between
"normal" objects like the milk pot
and the classic silver cutlery
Mi piace il contrasto tra
oggetti "normali" come la lattiera
che contiene l'argenteria






What is like cooking
under a sculpture???
Come sarĆ  cucinare
sotto una scultura???




The crystal chandelier in a farmhouse kitchen
Il lampadario con le gocce di cristallo
in una cucina farmhouse




The Ikea chandelier in this
 monumetal hall
Il lampadario Ikea in questo
corridoio monumentale







The living room is simply perfect
I have no words to describe it...
Il salotto ĆØ semplicemente perfetto
Non trovo parole per descriverlo










What about these windows?
I dream a house with such glasses
E che dire di queste finestre?
Sogno una con simili vetrate






The owners have an undoubtful good taste
and innate elegance
I proprietari hanno indubbiamente buon gusto
e un'innata eleganza










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!