Searching...

Dilemma: Kate Forman or Cabbages & Roses?




You know that feeling
when you see too many beautiful things
and can't decide which one you prefer?
Conoscete quella sensazione
quando vedete troppe cose belle
e non sapete decidere quale preferite?


Does it happen to me only?
Capita solo a me?


The matter is:
I'm looking for curtains for bedroom
I know what I want, actually
but which ones I like more?
Il fatto è:
sto cercando le tende per la camera da letto
so esattamente quello che voglio
ma quale mi piace di più?





Cabbages and Roses
I love this fabric with faded roses
Mi piace questa stoffa con le rose sbiadite


 







I've always had a thing for Cabbages and Roses,
their pattern are so romantic
Ho sempre avuto un debole per Cabbages and Roses
le loro fantasie sono così romantiche






I want a tablecloth like this
Vorrei una tovaglia come questa






But recently I discovered
Più recentemente ho scoperto
Kate Forman






It was love at first sight
E' sato un colpo di fulmine






I'm  so in love with those curtains
this is the very pattern I would choose
Adoro queste tende
Questa è la fantasia che sceglierei






But I don't dislike this either...
Ma anche questa non mi dispiace







Don't you love also these sleepcovers
and the lampshades?
Non trovate deliziosi anche questi copri sedia
e le lampade?







Or the pillows in the bench?
E i cuscini sulla panca?







Kate Forman makes lovely things
I think I may soon become her
best customer.....
Kate Forman fa delle cose troppo carine
penso che presto potrei diventare
la sua miglior cliente







Please, notice the soaps in the basket....
I'm crazy for them!
Notate le saponette nel cestino
Mi fanno impazzire!

I really like Everything
Mi piace davvero tutto







Now it's your turn
I really need your advise
Adesso è il vostro turno
Ho davvero bisogno di un vostro consiglio

Do you prefer
Preferite

Cabbages & Roses
or
Kate Forman

Which one for my curtains?
Quale dei due per le mie tende?




I wish you all happy summer days

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!