Searching...

Back to Provence....





I know
I wrote much about Provence
maybe too much?
Lo so
ho scritto molto a proposito della Provenza
forse troppo?




But this is the very time of the year when Provence
shows its best
the sound of cigales
lavender in bloom
brocante markets

Ma è proprio in questo periodo che la Provenza
dà il meglio di sé
il frinire delle cicale
la lavanda in fiore
i mercatini di brocante




I have to tell you
I can't stop thinking of Provence

Devo dirvelo
non riesco a smettere di pensare alla Provenza




Provence is my dream destination for
a honeymoon
I think it's one of the most romantic places
in the world

La Provenza è il mio sogno
per una luna di miele
Per me è uno dei posti più romantici
del mondo




For those of you who
plan
dream
think
of Provence like me
here some images of a beautiful
mas in Provence

Per quelli che
sognano
pensano
alla Provenza come me
ecco alcune immagini di un
magnifico casale nel cuore della Provenza

























Are you sighing?
You still haven't seen the exterior....
State già sospirando?
Non avete ancora visto l'esterno....







Can you imagine have breakfast
just there?
Riuscite a immaginare di fare colazione
qua fuori?















credits










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!