Searching...

Beach elegance




 
I've chosen a french style for my living room
but when I see those rooms in coastal style
I want to change everything
Do you think a urban apartment would look too weird
furnished like a beach cottage??
Ho scelto lo stile francese per il mio salotto
ma quando vedo queste stanze in coastal style
vorrei cambiare tutto
Pensate sia troppo strano un appartamento di città
arredato come una casa al mare??

 







I want a kitchen like this
Voglio una cucina come questa...












I correct myself
This is the kitchen I want actually
I'm crazy about the wooden island
Mi correggo
questa è la vera cucina che voglio, in realtà
Vado pazza per l'isola in legno

 





Can I have also the green Aga??
Potrei avere anche la stufa verde??

Soooooo English!!!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!