Searching...

My living room revealed and more....





I wanted to wait until it was more complete
but I feel very guilty for not showing
images of my living room yet
Volevo aspettare finchè fosse tutto completo
ma mi sento in colpa per non avervi mostrato prima
le foto del mio salotto


So here some pics from my
-unfinished-
living room
Quindi eccovi qualche foto
del salotto -incompleto-







As you can see
the walls are still empty
I have to move the sofa on the opposite site
I want to add a shelf over it
with frames all different in shape and size
Come potete vedere le pareti sono ancora nude
Devo spostare il divano sulla parete opposta
e aggiungere uno scaffale sopra il divano con
una serie di cornici tutte diverse di dimensioni e forme






Sorry for the pictures they are not so good
Mi spiace la qualità delle foto è davvero pessima






As you can see frames are still to be
filled with photos....
Come potete notare le cornici sono ancora vuote....






And this is my collection of
english and french tableware
I love them so much!!
E questa è la mia collezione di
piatti e tazze inglesi e francesi
li adoro!!


I'm hardly concentrated in my bedroom and
craft room
But being very busy with job research
I had no time to focus on decoration so much!!
Sono pienamente comcentrata nelle camere da letto
Ma essendo presa nella ricerca del lavoro
non ho tempo di dedicarmi alla decorazione!!


Please
today pop over
Per favore
oggi andate a trovare
Valdirose



You will find me there!
Mi trovate la!



And
it's finally out the new issue of
Belle Inspiration
E finalmente è uscito il nuovo numero
di Belle Inspiration







You will find me there too!
Thank you to Mimi and her fabulous job,
I'm so proud of being part of this awesome project!
Mi trovate anche là!
Grazie a Mimi e il suo fantastico lavoro
sono molto orgogliosa di far parte di questo incredibile progetto!




Au revoir
xxx







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!