Searching...

Book exchange





Like many of you
I'm amazon addicted
Sometimes I order interior books
and not totally satisfied with them
Has it ever occurred to you?
Come molti di voi
sono un'appassionata di Amazon
A volte compro dei libri di interior
ma non sempre mi soddisfano come mi aspettavo
Vi è mai successo?



So
I think about a
book exchange
Do you have a book
but would like to change it with
another one?
This is the place for you!
I start with it
Così sto pensando
a uno scambio di libri
Avete un libro ma vorreste cambiarlo con
un altro?
Questo è il posto per voi!
Comincio io







It's new
and I would like to change it
with one of these
E' nuovo
e mi piacerebbe scambiarlo
con uno di questi










So if you have one of those books
in good conditions and would like to exchange
with mine
contac me
Quindi se avete uno di questi in buone condizioni
e volete scambiarlo con il mio
contattatemi


If you want this book
and have one of the books in my wish list
contact me
Se vi interessa questo libro
e avete uno dei libri nella mia wish list
contattatemi


If you want to make an exchange with me
or any other blogger
 or you have books to offer
you can use my blog
contact me
give me a list of books you want to change
and a wish list
And let's make it happen!
Se volete fare un cambio con me
o con un altro blogger
Se avete libri da offrire
usate il mio blog
Mandatemi una lista di libri che volete cambiare
e una wish list
e combiniamo!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!