Searching...

Every woman needs a craft room





I've been engaged by my mum
to restyle my former bedroom
in a brand new sewing room
Sono stata ingaggiata da mia mamma
per arredare la mia ex-cameretta
in una stanza da cucito


My bed was still undone and
 she already thought how to transform
my room in her tailor workshop
Non ha nemmeno aspettato che rifacessi il letto
che sapeva già come trasformare la
mia stanza in un laboratorio da sarta


I suppose she engaged me for the work
to make me feel better....
Anyway
I shall say that the research for inspiration
convinced me to
turn my actual second bedroom
no longer in a studio but in a combination
between a home office
-where I will blog and work on my projects-
and a craft room
Scommetto che mi ha assunto al ruolo per
farmi sentire meglio....
Comunque
Devo dire che cercando ispirazione
mi sono convinta a trasformare la mia attuale
seconda camera da letto
non più in uno studio
ma una combinazione tra studio
-dove scrivere sul blog e lavorare ai miei progetti-
e craft room




This one inspires me a lot for my mum








I like this colorful room!
I'm planning shelves filled with jars and wire baskets
Sto progettando scaffali pieni di barattoli e cestini in ferro



I want a home office like thiis




Idea to save: cover boxes and magazine racks with some wall paper
Idea da copiare: ricoprire scatole e porta riviste con della carta da parati o autoadesiva





Very elegant!







Some famous craft rooms:


Cath Kidston studio





Carolyn Westbrook workroom




 

I hope you got much inspiration as I did!
Spero abbiate trovato un po' di ispirazione come me!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!