Searching...

Cottage in Yorkshire + Winner!!




You may have seen those pics elsewhere
but I really really couldn't help to post them myself
This is what I like
Forse avete già visto queste foto
ma non potevo proprio fare a meno di postarle anch'io
Questo è il tipo di cottage che mi piace

 






I cannot think of something more perfect
than this corner
Non riesco a pensare a niente di
più perfetto di quest'angolino



















The winner of
Blanc and Caramel giveaway is
#36


this is just beautiful. i am already a follower of Chani's blog and have been for a while now. Your blog is just lovely and i am now a follower as well. I would love an opportunity to win chani's gorgeous creations. merci!
Michelle




CONGRATULATION MICHELLE
Contact me to receive your gifts!!
xxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!