Searching...

All things bathrooms

Have I already mentioned that in my new house (aaargh) I have two bathrooms???
Yes, ladies.
I know what people keep telling me so far, that I must think of how much more I have to clean and bla bla bla....
but.....
do you know how much funnier it is to furnish two bathrooms and not being obliged to choose only one interior option??? The question now is: I have some ideas (of course I have!) but I'm not quite sure about the palette. In one bathroom I have planned a lavender theme with objects from Provence, like lavender soaps, lavender picutres and so on...and yesterday I bought to Zara Home an amazing pink mat and soft pink towels.....

Now, that's where I need your advise and all your inspirational resource. I found those photos and I like them all. What do you like most?? Total white or some wall colour? And what about wall paper? Let me know what you prefer..... Many thanks.... xx

I like the white wood walls
Very elegant but not really into yellow

This is the bathroom I chose from Ikea...simple but very pretty
Wonderful this french style basin


Simply wonderful


Maybe I'm a bit into this pale green...




Like old furniture in the bathroom



To be contnued.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!