Searching...

Living with white

When I start looking for my house, I was convinced that I should be grateful enough to found a comfortable living room with open kitchen. In Italy, many modern houses are built with a unique "day area" and one can be told very lucky if this room is big enough to contain a decent kitchen corner, a table and a sofa. But I was veeerry lucky because I found a big kitchen AND a big living room.
You can imagine that I have made up my mind about how to furnish it, although I'm not quite sure about what kind of table can suit, maybe a round shape table.

I was so much into living rooms that I found lots of beautiful country living rooms to be inspired about. Many are taken from Ideal Home site, others from the web and I have no references....sorry....

Wish you a happy weekend!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!