Searching...

A touch of french charming



These days are really busy for me....As some of you already know I found home (yyyyesssss) but I wanted to do something official as soon as I have formally the keys.... So I'm preparing something to celebrate with you this special occasion in my life. Plus, I have something going on about my job and I really hope that some miracle can happen to me... I'm a bit overwhelmed by all these duties and thoughts and worries. I'm a bit tired, but tomorrow is Saturday and I will meet my dear friends and I'm sure our thoughts will go to August and to summer holidays and to Paris....mmmmm I can't wait being in France again sipping red wine and taking hundreds of photos, waking up in the pink light and all you have to think about is: I'm in Paris....

So, to celebrate my forthcoming days in France and preparing my mood to french bliss, here some photos about french interiors.

I wish you all a happy weekend.














Photo Canadian House & Home courtesy of Morning T 

Also, don't forget to enter Federica blog and participate to her lovely giveaway, so go and leave her a message on Sweet as a Candy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!