Searching...

What ever happened to Baby Jane?....

 
 
 
...... you may ask
Che fine ha fatto baby jane? vi sarete chiesti

I have felt a bit unmotivated lately
I admit
I have felt very tired
fisicaly and emotionally
I'm trying to come back to my normal life
or at least to
a life
Devo ammettere che ultimamente mi sono sentita poco motivata
spossata fisicamente ed emotivamente dai miei ritmi di vita
sto cercando di tornare alla normalità o almeno
a uno stralcio di vita

I won't abandon my blog and my projects
I'm reading your mails and I'm working for my sponsors.
But my times now are a bit longer
sorry
Non ho intenzione di abbandonare questo blog e i miei progetti
sto leggendo le vostre mail e sto lavorando per i miei sponsor
Ma i miei tempi al momento sono più lunghi

It's hard yo make peace with some things in life
so if you can't change them
you have to exploit better your resources
this is my new project
E' difficile fare pace con certe cose della vita
quindi se non puoi cambiarle devi accettarle e sfruttare meglio  le tue risorse
questo è il mio nuovo progetto

For the rest
I need to start dancing again
Per il resto
ho davvero bisogno di ricominciare a
danzare

 
 
Thank you for your affection
Grazie per il vostro affetto


IN THE NEXT DAYS

A book review and giveaway
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!