Searching...

{Wish List} Farrow and Ball living with colour




This morning I got lost in the
magic land of Amazon
It's very hard to look at those wonderful books
and not click on
"Add to basket"
I have a long wish list and today
grew of one more book
Stamattina mi sono persa
nel magico mondo di Amazon
E' davvero difficile guardare tutti quei libri e non cliccare su
"Aggiungi al carrello"
Ho una lunga lista dei desideri e stamattina è cresciuta
di un altro libro




I saw the first on line pages and I'm totally in love with it!
Just look at those pics and you can understand why
You know I'm trying to make of decoration and interior design
a profession
so this book is a must have for me and for those who already
work in the field
I will order it in my next shopping fever!!
Ho sfogliato le prime pagine on line e sono letteralmente rapita!
Basta guardare alle immagini qui sotto per capire perchè
Sapete che sto cercando di trasformare l'amore per l'interior design
in una professione
quindi questo libro mi servirà tantissimo e servirà
a chi già lavora nel settore
Io lo ordinerò nel mio prossimo attacco di shopping!!









{images by google}



To see new titles go and see at
Per vedere nuovi titoli visitate i siti






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!