Searching...

My dream honeymoon in Provence




Sometimes I think
"If I get married where would I want to go
on honeymoon?"
Of course I should consult my husband
But since I can let my dreams run free
this is what I would love for myself
A volte mi chiedo
"Se dovessi sposarmi dove mi piacerebbe
andare per la luna di miele?"
Sicuramente dovrei interpellare anche mio marito
Ma siccome sono libera di dare spazio alle mie fantasie
ecco quale sarebbe la luna di miele dei miei sogni




June or September
A suitcase full of light dresses, capri trousers, my pink dancing shoes
A vintage car like a Citroen 2 CV
The beautiful road past Ventimiglia
which opens with a glance on the Cote D'Azur
Giugno o Settembre
Una valigia piena di vestitini leggeri, pantaloni capri e le mie
ballerine fucsia
Una macchina d'epoca tipo la 2 cavalli
La strada che passata Ventimiglia si apre in un colpo d'occhio
sulla Costa Azzurra







Hand in hand walking through Provence
the most romantic place in the world for me
Arles, Gordes, Roussillon, Isle sur la Sorgue, Bonnieux
Make some shopping for our home, fill the trunk with bottles of wine
Chateauneuf du Pape, Bandol, Baume de Venise
Mano nella mano passeggiando per la Provenza
Il posto più romantico del mondo per me
Arles, Gordes, Roussillon, Isle sur la Sorgue, Bonnieux
Fare un po' di shopping per la casa e riempire il bagagliaio di
ottimi vini
Chateauneuf du Pape, Bandol, Baume de Venise







Eat by the fountain at Cucuron
Buy fresh flowers and lavender in Aix en Provence
Have breakfast on terrace in a hotel by the sea at Villefranche sur Mer
Or simply drive through wonderful villages and get lost in the sound of cicadas
Cenare presso la fontana di Cucuron
Comprare fiori freschi e lavanda a Aix en Provence
Fare colazione in terrazza in un hotel sul mare a Villefranche
O semplicemente guidare per villaggi e perdersi nel canto delle cicale






What can I say?
I left my heart in Provence years ago
So it's there I'd love to take it back
Cosa posso dire?
Ho lasciato il mio cuore in Provenza anni fa
Quindi è lì che vorrei tornare a riprendermelo











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!