Searching...

A californian girl-Interview with Maria





Today
I invite you to a special meeting
This girl is a very special one
Sweet
Sensitive
Talented
Generous

 


Say hello to
Maria
author of the amazing blog

 










What convinced you to start blogging?


I started blogging, because Lori, from http://frugalfarmhousedesign.blogspot.com/ was so kind to feature my home on her blog. She then encouraged me to start a blog of my own.

I will forever be grateful for what she did for me, because of her act of kindness, I have discovered a world that I didn't know existed.











Has blogging affected your life somehow?


Blogging has had a huge impact on my life, I have made friends with girls (like you Zaira) from all around the world. Those friendships have changed my life








Which is your favourite room?


My favorite room, I would have to say is my bedroom.










Any room makeover project you’re working at?


I just recently painted our kitchen cabinets. I am still working on getting the cabinets to be the right shade of white.












If you could move, what kind of house would you look for? Would you decorate it the same way as the actual one?


I would love to live in a farmhouse that was built in the 1800s. I am actually very happy with the house I live in right now though. This house feels like home to me. If I did move, I would keep all of the furnishings I have right now. I wouldn't want to get rid of anything.











Who is your favourite interior designer?


I actually have more than one favorite designer, Rachel Ashwell, Yasmine McGrane, Christina Strutt, and Atlanta Bartlett






How would you define your style?


I don't really know how to define my style, I love so many different styles!








One of your typical day of the week…..


My typical day is getting up and taking care of my family. I have five kids and I feel blessed because I have been able to be a stay at home mom.










What are the greatest passions in your life?




The greatest passions in my life are~ raising my kids, being a wife, and I just love to be creative. I have loved art ever since I was a little kid.










Anything you would like to say to your readers…..




I would like to thank my readers for taking the time to even stop in and read my blog. When I started blogging I was going through a very difficult time in my life,

I have my readers to thank for helping me get through that time. I have received so much encouragement from my readers, and really that has changed my life!

I appreciate everyone who takes the time out of their day to leave me such encouraging comments.













Thank you from the bottom of my heart Maria
for taking the time to spare some words with my readers

Maria has a wonderful house
Her home will featured in Fifi O'Neill new book
You can't miss it


Be sure to check Maria's blog
She will open soon her first on line shop
Congratulation girl!!!





{images taken from Dreamy Whites' blog
under permission}





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!