Searching...

My writing corner revealed


Who writes a blog knows that a blog requires a lot of work
We collect images, think of posts, look for inspiration
Where do you write your blogs?
Have you got a special corner?
I have and today I want to show you
Chi scrive un blog sa che un blog richiede un po' di lavoro
Collezioniamo immagini, pensiamo ai post, cerchiamo ispirazione
Da dove scrivete il vostro blog?
Avete uno speciale angol di casa?
Io ce l'ho e oggi voglio svelarvelo




I am a bit jealous of my home
I don't like to show much of my private life
but since my images are always taken from the web
today I want to show you something more personal
Sono un po' gelosa della mia casa
Non amo molto condividere la mia vita privata
ma dal momento che pubblico sempre foto altrui
oggi voglio mostrare qualcosa di personale






Sometimes I write from the sofa, sometimes I use the small table in the kitchen
but I long wanted a corner like this in my living room
because it's my favourite room
because here there are the things I love most
A volte scrivo sul divano, a volte sul piccolo tavolo in cucina
ma volevo da tempo un angolo come questo nel mio salotto
perchè è la mia stanza preferita
perchè qui ci sono le cose che amo di più




Just a few details of the desk
Qualche dettaglio dello scrittoio





Lamp, bottles, small cloche and toile de jouy memo board: Maisons du Monde
Lampada, bottigliette, la piccola cloche e la lavagna in toile de jouy: Maisons du Monde

Picture in the white frame: Bought at Chateau Villandry
Frame: Ikea
Immagine nella cornice bianca: Acquistata al Castello di Villandry
Cornice: Ikea

Bonheur word: Jardin D'Ulysse
Bonheur in fil di ferro: Jardin D'Ulysse


HOME SHOPPING
If you want to find anything similar to those things
contact me and I'll find them for you
Se cercate qualcosa di simile a quello che ho
contattatemi e le troverò per voi


 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!