Searching...

{House Tour} A boho refuge




I know this is not really my style
but as soon as I found those images I fell in love
with this lovely home very boho style
So che non รจ propriamente il mio stile
ma appena ho visto queste foto mi sono innamorata
di questa casa molto bohemienne






I absolutely adore the vintage mirrors on the frame and
the desk full of books and images hung on the walls
clearly a place where Paula, the owner, finds inspiration for her work of illustrator
Adoro gli specchi vintage sopra il camino e la scrivania
piena di libri e di immagini appese alle pareti che รจ chiaramente
il posto da cui Paula, la proprietaria, trae ispirazione per il suo lavoro di illustratrice







I love love love the 50s table in the kitchen
the industrial lamps and the feeling of
relax and casual living
Adoro il tavolo anni 50 in cucina
le lampade industriali e l'aria di
relax e casualitร  che si respira in questa casa






Many pieces of furniture were found in charity shops and auctions
Molti mobili sono stati scovati nei negozi dell'usato e alle aste









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!