Searching...

In my shoes



Could someone tell me how
did I end with
NO
suitable pairs of sandals?
Qualcuno può dirmi come ho fatto
a ridurmi senza un paio
di sandali decenti?




In certain occasions of life
Shoes are
everything
In certi momenti della vita
Le scarpe sono
tutto






only a woman can understand
how much important shoes are
a meeting
a journey
a feast
A pair of shoes can make the difference
Solo una donna può capire
quanto sia importante un paio di scarpe
un incontro
un viaggio
una festa
Le scarpe giuste possono fare la differenza









Maybe tonight I won't have the
perfect shoes
but at least
I have the perfect
dress!
Forse stasera non avrò le
scarpe perfette
ma sicuramente
ho il vestito giusto!



{images: crush cul de sac / maggie lynne}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!