Searching...

A lovely cottage






If you ask me
are you never tired of interior images like these
I will answer no
There's always so much to be inspired
to copy, to fancy
Se mi chiedete
ma non ti stanchi mai di imagini come queste
rispondo no
C'è sempre di che esserne ispirati,
sempre qualche idea da copiare



I love the purple velvet sofa
I love the two lamps creating a perfect symmetry
Adoro il divano di velluto viola
e mi piacciono le due lampade che creano un effetto di simmetria






I love this space under the window
in Italy windows are too high and it's hard to create a comfortable
reading corner like this one
Adoro questo divanetto sotto la finestra
in Italia le finestre sono troppo alte ed è difficile creare
questi angoli lettura tipicamente inglesi



In the kitchen I like the use of outdoor chairs
they give a very french air
In cucina adoro le sedie da esterno
danno un'aria molto francese




I have an od chair like the one above
it's the time to restore it and add a colorful fabric
Ho una vecchia sedia come questa sopra
credo sia giunto il tempo di rinnovarla e tappezzarla con una bella stoffa colorata



25 beautiful homes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!